Tuesday, December 14, 2010

puzzling

This has got to be the hardest jigsaw puzzle ever - 1500 pieces that all look the same! It looks like each egg is very distinct so I thought the puzzle would be easy but, seriously, the pieces all looked the exact same. I've never had this difficult a time putting together a puzzle nor has it ever taken me so very long. If it hadn't been for my mom's help, I'm not sure I would ever have finished. (Okay, maybe I would have eventually.)

I usually donate my puzzles to DI when I finish (that is also where I usually acquire them). This time it went in the garbage - GOOD RIDDANCE!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a really hard Puzzle. Congrats on finishing it. We love puzzles too. Which reminds me that I should pull out another one. We get our puzzles at the library book sale for really cheap too. Love your Blog Marvelle. Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete