Friday, December 17, 2010

I scored big time!

Sometimes going to Jazzercise early in the morning pays off in more ways than one.

This morning the payoff was BIG! One of my "Jazzercise friends" made me these adorable blocks that say "Faith. Hope. Love." They are so great! Another "Jazzercise friend" made me this ornament. I absolutely love her work and have already purchased a wall hanging and another ornament. I also won one of her screen paintings. Check out her work here. She is even doing a giveaway right now so you might be lucky enough to own some of her work too!

And, if all that weren't enough, my husband left some roses and chocolate there for me as well to help celebrate our anniversary. Then I attended a faculty meeting at the middle school (to make a presentation) and my husband had left more roses for me there! WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment