Friday, December 3, 2010

better late than never

Oops - I forgot to report on my goals at the end of November. At least I'm only a few days late.

Lose weight - Okay, not making progress in this area. I am actually up a couple pounds and I still have Christmas to get through. Setting my sights on not gaining in December and I'll go back to losing in January.

Earn YW Medallion - FINISHED! McKayla and I both received our awards on Sunday, October 24th. Yea!

Write my grandma's life history - I finally got motivated and got restarted on this project. I am feeling good about that.

Do major projects early
CPE - My total for the year is 44 hours. -FINSIHED in May
Christmas cards - FINISHED! The cards are done, the envelopes are addressed, and I even have the rough draft of the Christmas letter (which I won't finish until I am ready to send them out - you never know what exciting thing might happen.)
nieces and nephews birthday presents - FINISHED!
Christmas gifts - I am pretty much done with my shopping (other than maybe a few last minute odds and ends)! I even finished a lot of the gifts I am making.

Write a book - I worked on this one and made some progress.

Get 7 hours of sleep per night - I got 7 hours last night, does that count?


Conclusion: So glad I have to 'fess up every month. It keeps me going.

1 comment: