Tuesday, January 5, 2010

stuck in a rut?

One of the men I work with at the temple was teasing me this morning because I always park in the same spot. He said, "I bet you always sit on the same bench at church too."

I'll bet he's right!

Not only that, but my habitualness goes much deeper than that. I even park in the same row at WalMart every single time! Oh, yes, I do.

I don't like to think of myself as dull, boring, and predictable. I prefer to think of myself as efficient. See, I don't have to waste any brain cells trying to remember where I parked. I don't have to walk up and down rows of cars vainly pushing my car alarm so I can locate my vehicle. Instead, I march out the doors and down "my" row and voila! There's my car! Quick. Easy. Painless.

(or maybe I just don't like to think too hard)

2 comments:

  1. how about the spot where you work out everday? dont feel bad-im the exact same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's called OCD. But don't worry, I have it too!

    ReplyDelete