Sunday, January 31, 2010

Resolutions

One month into the new year and time for a check-up on my goals.

Lose weight - Doing great on this one. I've been eating much healthier and much less and I am losing weight.

Earn YW Medallion - Progressing here. Accomplished a few achievements this past month and spent 2-3 hours on a project.

Write my grandma's life history - Haven't done a darn thing!

Do major projects early
CPE - I did 8 hours this month.
Christmas cards - I haven't given them a thought
nieces and nephews birthday presents - FINISHED!
Christmas gifts - I haven't given them a thought

Write a book - Haven't done a darn thing!

Get 7 hours of sleep per night - FAILURE! I have managed 7-8 hours on Friday and Saturday nights (I am such a party animal - lol) but weeknights are still about 6 hours.


Conclusion: It seems as though I'm either doing really well on the goals or I'm doing nothing. Maybe I can only focus on so many things at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment