Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 Highlights

January - Brakston, Shanley, Chandler, and I make a quick trip to Hawaii so Brakston can visit some of his favorite places one more time. Brakton enters the MTC. I get called to YW.

February - Kevin and I set off for the Dominican Republic but end up in Mexico City where we spend some enjoyable days. Chandler gets baptized and confirmed.

March - just soccer. Brakston enters the mission field.

April - I substitute math in the high school and really enjoy it! We have some great Easter parties.

May - McKayla makes the Utah Glory soccer team.

June - Alec attends Camp Kostopulos. McKayla's soccer team plays in the Utah Summer Games. Kevin and I serve as Lehi and Sariah at our Stake Youth Conference.

July - The kids and I fly to Tempe to see Wicked. Girls camp! McKayla attends Oakcrest. The rest of the kids and I camp with Nebekers at Yuba Lake and have a blast on the waverunners.

August - lots more playing on the waverunners and several soccer tournaments. McKayla's team takes 2nd at one of them. Searle Family reunion at Bear Lake. I attend Education Week at BYU.

September - Shanley enters YW and attends the temple for the first time. Everyone is back in school. Soccer. Brakston has his appendix out and his first hospitalization ever.

October - Kevin is released as Bishop. More soccer. Chandler and I go to Texas to see Dawnette. Brakston is made a senior companion.

November - I go on a scrapbooking retreat with friends. The kids and I spend Thanksgiving weekend in LA for a soccer tournament. Alec gets to serve as an "honorary manager" for the RHS basketball team.

December - Christmas parties. Brakston is made a District Leader and has his first greenie. Kevin and I go to Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment