Sunday, October 25, 2009

Texas

I'm having a great time in Texas but since I left my camera connection cord at home, all pictures will have to wait until I'm home. Therefore, I'll write about the trip when I can put the pictures with it (after all, a picture is worth a thousand words).

Suffice it to say that I heard a word in church yesterday that I am not accustomed to hearing in the hallowed halls of my ward back home. No, no one used foul language or took the Lord's name in vain. No, no one told the bishop no. No one yelled "hypocrite" at the speaker (a fear of mine!).

Instead, the word I heard was...y'all. Truly not something I hear in Utah.

2 comments:

  1. hey why don't you come play with the lawton gang here in houston?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, come hang with us and you will hear lots more y'alls. By the way, the plural of y'all? All y'all.

    ReplyDelete