Tuesday, October 27, 2009

expanding girth

I'm home from Texas - the place they do everything big! Big state, big longhorn cattle, big steaks, big drinks, etc. We even brought home some Texas-sized jelly beans. (We thought they were pretty funny!)

Now, I'm afraid I have come home Texas-sized too. We ate out a lot! We tried asian-influenced chicken wraps, BBQ, Mexican, homestyle, and food too yucky to classify (oops - but you never know until you try). Dawnette and I also made homemade Snickers bars - truly YUMMY - and bought orange crusted pecans (also YUMMY).

Combine that with 5 days of no Jazzercise and the results aren't pretty. It was so nice to have such a long break from cooking, though. McKayla even had dinner ready when I walked in the door tonight. I'm really feeling spoiled. Tomorrow may be a crash back to reality when everyone wants to know what's for breakfast...

--scrappinsoccermama wants to know if a Texas-sized jelly bean counts as breakfast as long as it is orange flavored...

No comments:

Post a Comment