Thursday, October 8, 2009

copy queen

That's me. I am the queen of copying. My reign is supreme. Don't worry, any former teachers or professors, I took my own tests. I just love to copy other people's great ideas! It is so much easier than trying to have flashes of creative brilliance on my own!

I have posted pictures of the great totes that I've sewn this year. COPIED. I stared at a lady's bag until I had designed in my own mind a way to make the bag. I posted pictures of my Halloween box craft. COPIED. Last night I did a really fun Cash Cab activity for a YM/YW combined activity. Yep, you guessed it...COPIED.(although I did make my own questions and modified it a little, but the idea was totally from them)

I get to look really good (don't worry, I am happy to share credit and to disclaim that the idea is mine) and I don't fry too many brain cells trying to rack my own brain for ideas. A great big thank you to all of you who save my brain cells by sharing your wonderful ideas!

1 comment:

  1. ok i need to copy you! i'd love to make those adorabel blocks with my YWs! do tell! and Cash Cab qs? give me give me give me:) hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete