Wednesday, June 30, 2010

resolution check-up

I can't believe another month has gone by and it's once again time for a check-up on my goals. The first month of summer has not been exemplary as far as goal-achievement-too much playing!

Lose weight - I've definitely lost weight this month. Unfortunately, I just keep losing the same weight I'm gaining. I gained 3 for my birthday and had to lose them. I gained 3 or 4 camping and had to lose them. I gained a few more at Youth Conference and had to lose them. In other words, I've yo-yoed all over the place but the net result is at least I'm not UP in the weight category.

Earn YW Medallion - I'm still down to one project and one achievement (same as last month). The only difference is that I've worked on the project for another 5 hours (this will be WAY over the 10 hour project requirement). I am considering waiting for McKayla so we can get our medallions together. That would be really cool!

Write my grandma's life history - I have spent several hours working on this during the month. Yeah! I am making progress. I've added another 10 pages for a total of 35 pages written but still have a bit more to write and then it's going to take quite a bit of editing. I still wonder if I'll be able to pull this one off by the end of the year.

Do major projects early
CPE - My total for the year is 44 hours. -FINSIHED in May
Christmas cards - I got them all cut out.
nieces and nephews birthday presents - FINISHED!
Christmas gifts - I finished only one more.

Write a book - I worked on this one a couple of times during the month but my progress is still very slow.

Get 7 hours of sleep per night - I didn't do too badly on this one (summer and vacations help - youth conference didn't).


Conclusion: Again this month I am content with my progress. I'd like to focus more on the book and the Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment