Friday, April 17, 2009

perfect day

There are a lot of possible perfect days for me. Some might include McKayla's or Brakston's soccer game. They might include a scrapbooking retreat, a romantic date with my husband, camping by a stream, etc. Here's one possible perfect day.

I wake early and study my scriptures before a good and hard Jazzercise workout. Then I come home and fix a good breakfast before seeing my kids off to school. I do a session at the temple before packing a picnic lunch and heading into the mountains for a hike to a waterfall. I stop at the waterfall to eat lunch and to ponder my life, my dreams, my goals. I return home in time to pick up the kids from school. We do homework and piano practice before the entire family sits down to a yummy crockpot dinner that I prepared that morning. Dinner is a laughing and talking affair. After dinner, we all play Cities and Knights of Catan before putting the kids to bed. I do a little reading or watch a romantic movie before getting to bed in time to get at least 7 hours of sleep. Aaahhhh, Heaven!

It wouldn't hurt if I could squeeze a massage in there somewhere either! And, oh yes, let's not forget a piece or two of good quality chocolate! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment