Wednesday, April 15, 2009

books I've read this year

I love to read! Here's a list of the books I've read so far this year. They are in no particular order and I've starred** the ones that I really liked and would highly recommend.

**These Is My Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901 by Nancy E. Turner
There's a (Slight) Chance I Might Be Going to Hell: A Novel of Sewer Pipes, Pageant Queens, and Big Trouble by Laurie Notaro
My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young
**The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
The Magicians and Mrs. Quent by Galen M. Beckett
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Hannah Swensen Mystery, Book 1) by Joanne Fluke
Blogging for Dummies by Susannah Gardner
Temple Worship: 20 Truths That Will Bless Your Life by Andrew C. Skinner
**Escape by Carolyn Jessop
The Disappeared by Gloria Wheelan
A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
Her Last Death by Susanna Sonnenberg
Funny in Farsi: A Memoir of Growing Up Iranian in America by Firoozeh Jazayeri Dumas
No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog by Margaret Mason
Facebook for Dummies by Leah Pearlman
Digital Memories: Scrapbooking with Your Computer by Carla Rose
**Finding Nouf by Zoe Ferraris
They Did It With Love by Kate Morgenroth
State of the Onion (White House Chef Mystery, Book 1) by Julie Hyzy
**The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Girls by Lori Lansens
Bikini Season by Sheila Roberts
**This I Believe: The Personal Philosophies of Remarkable Men and Women by Jay Allison
**House of Glory: Finding Personal Meaning in the Temple by S. Michael Wilcox
**My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
**Dead Lucky: Life After Death on Mount Everest by Lincoln Hall
Hope's Boy by Andrew Bridge

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I am going to add the starred books that I haven't read yet to my goodreads list! THanks for more good book ideas.

    ReplyDelete