Monday, February 20, 2012

sorry gals, he's MINE!

I almost hesitate to post about Valentine's Day because I don't want anyone getting all "ugly-green-eyed-monster-jealous" on me! heehee. Seriously, Kevin was so sweet and I really felt spoiled.

He got me a dozen beautiful red roses and a bag of Lindt milk chocolate truffles.

That alone would have made my day. However, he didn't leave it at that! I found gift certificates all over the place. He left a gift certificate for a pedicure inside my running shoes. He left one for a hotel get-away on my pillow. I got certificates for a day to do nothing but read, one night of him doing the cooking, dishes and clean-up, and one-hour of foot massage.

It was a lot of fun finding the certificates throughout the day. I seriously have the very best husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment