Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pinterest-obsessed

Oh my heck! I finally looked at Pinterest a couple months ago but I just stalked it occasionally. If I found something I really liked, I would just "old-school it" and bookmark the page.

A few weeks ago I finally requested an invite and got all signed-up. Now, I've become a monster!

The list of Pinterest-inspired projects/recipes/etc for just this week alone:

*made a drip-catcher for my 5-gallon cooler out of a 2-liter soda bottle
*made Red Velvet cheesecake brownies
*used a slit toilet paper roll (empty) to hold wrapping paper in place
*made Tikka Massala (family liked)
*made Honey Sesame Chicken (recipe is now deleted)
*made pizza grilled cheese sandwiches (kids will probably make for selves when I'm not cooking)
*made "52 Reasons I Love You" deck of cards for the hubs
*made punch for Chandler's birthday (I have a better recipe I'll stick with)
*made Dr. Oz' sleep smoothie for 4 nights in a row to see if it worked (didn't - I'm still not sleeping)
*bought tic-tacs so I can use the container to hold bobby pins
*made my daughters a ruffled skirt out of old t-shirts ($4 for cute skirt)
*made crockpot breakfast casserole
*made peanut butter truffle brownies (for a party tonight - haven't sampled yet)
*made Snickers popcorn for my sisters-in-law
*and will probably make orange zest cookies for the party tonight as well

Can you say "OUT OF CONTROL?"

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I'm quite obsessed myself with Pinterest!! It is so much fun. I have so many projects but not enough time or money to accomplish!! Keep crafting and baking!! Hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did a lot. I did a lot of Pinterest stuff in Dec., but then I didn't blog at all. If I pick up one ball, I drop another one. . . or two. I'm amazed at all you do. I did the ruffle scarves; I've got to check out the t-shirt, ruffle skirts.

    ReplyDelete