Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a little pathetic

I just bought my tickets for Hunger Games! I seriously can't wait! I am so very excited!!!!!

Believe it or not, this will be my very first ever midnight opening day movie. Don't get me wrong. I am not so pathetic that I've never been to a midnight movie. When I was in college, I loved to attend the midnight movies. Now, it's a different story. I like to be sound asleep at midnight. Even on weekends. Pathetic, right? I'm just too old and tired for that. And, I've never wanted to see a movie badly enough to go to the very first showing. Until now. I really want to see this one!

Still, I don't know if I would have gone for it if it weren't for one thing -- McKayla asked me to go with her. Yep! Great movie that I'm really looking forward to and I get to go with one of my favorite people - my daughter.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment