Monday, October 31, 2011

Resolution Check-Up

Another month come and gone and it's time for my monthly day of accountability regarding my New Year's Resolutions.

Lose Weight - I am losing...losing this battle, that is. Not doing well at all. In fact, I gained. Must. Quit. Eating.

Read Jesus the Christ - COMPLETE! Yea!

Climb Mt. Timpanogos - Dangit! I decided that for safety's sake this one must go on the shelf until next year. We have late snow which prevented me from going up early and then a wedding that kept me too busy to go up. Once I cleared my schedule early this month, I determined that the Timpanogos Emergency Rescue Team had declared the season over and had disbanded. Not that I planned on needing rescuing but I don't feel a solo climb of Timp is a smart idea outside of the normal climbing season. I will re-try this goal next year. For now, I'm replacing it with going snowshhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifoeing for the first time (again, assuming the weather cooperates. I will need snow before year-end to do this one).

Run Ragnar - COMPLETE! Yea! This was a lot of fun! For more info, see here.

Write My Grandma's Life History - No progress this month.

Do family search indexing - I did do some indexing.

Attend 5 Temples that I've Never Been to Before - No new ones this month. I took McKayla to the St. George Temple and it was her first time being there but I've been to that one before so I can't count it.

Overall - failure on losing weight and my grandma's life history but good progress or complete in other areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment