Saturday, October 1, 2011

Resolution Check-Up

It's time for my monthly day of accountability regarding my New Year's Resolutions. Do these months fly by or what?

Lose Weight - I am down 1 pound. Certainly not one would hope for. The killer for me was the 27 hours we spent in Spokane. How is it possible to gain 4 pounds in a single day? Yes, I know, I ate out every single meal (4 of them) and I didn't get even a minute of real exercise but still....

Read Jesus the Christ - COMPLETE! Yea!

Climb Mt. Timpanogos - My plan was to get this done by the end of September. However, I spent 12 of the weekdays teaching seminary full-time. I am teaching this coming Monday and then am cooking dinner for 100 teachers so next week is out. I am truly hoping that good weather holds through the 2nd week of October.

Run Ragnar - At this time in 3 weeks, I should be able to mark this one as complete. We've held a team meeting and I got to meet most of my team members. I have done a couple days of multiple runs (including a 9.5 mile run this morning followed by a 3 mile run that I'll do in an hour). I have done some hill work - I actually ran the 3.6 miles up Suncrest (and then back down). It killed me but I DID IT! Now if I can just stay well-rested and well-hydrated.

Write My Grandma's Life History - No progress this month.

Do family search indexing - I did do some indexing but am not sure how many names.

Attend 5 Temples that I've Never Been to Before - Got one! We went to the Spokane Temple while we were there for Brakston and Whitney's open house in her hometown.

Overall - progressing

No comments:

Post a Comment