Wednesday, October 26, 2011

no good at night

My mom and I are alike in many ways. However, we have a couple differences. For instance, I never remember her going to bed without leaving the house clean -- no dirty dishes in the sink for her.

I, on the other hand, am usually worthless at night. I am tired (and generally a bit cranky). It is all I can do to help kids with homework or wait up for them to get home.

It is not the least bit unusual for me to leave my dirty pans in the sink. I am much more able to face them and deal with them in the pre-dawn hours.

I don't wake up to cleanliness but on the bright side, I get to enjoy it ALL day while my kids are at school before they come home to mess it up again!

1 comment:

  1. I never have a clean house either when I go to bed. The kids do their chores (cleaning up) after dinner and they do the dishes but by the time they go to bed they have messed up the house and made more dishes in the sink. It never ends!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete