Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the saga continues

I posted about Alec's lost wallet. Well, wasn't it Paul Harvey who used to say, "Here's the rest of the story."?

On Pie Night, one of the cousins acually found Alec's wallet! Yea! The best news is that it contained the $100 he'd taken from my purse so got that back. I decided having 2 temple recommends, 2 state ID cards, and 2 school ID cards was a good thing. I could keep one set as a backup.

But, the story STILL doesn't end there. The very next day we flew to San Diego and Alec put his wallet in the airplane seat pocket (I don't know why) and left it there.

So, we are still short a wallet and all IDs. Dang! At least I have $100 to my name.

1 comment:

  1. geez that wallet has a mind of its own:) and the no make-up at church...hillarious!

    ReplyDelete