Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday,McKayla!

My beautiful daughter is 15! Happy Birthday, Kaya!

I love you so much and feel so privileged to be your mother! You are a delightful daughter. Your smile lights up the room and I love to do things to see that smile. You are kind to others. You are so responsible and dependable and I love having a child I don't have to worry too much about.

You are incredibly talented! You play the piano well. You are very athletic and you are a very good student. You also have an amazing way with clothes and hair. You always look so "put together". I always have the feeling that there's nothing you can't do!

You have always been such a funny mix of tomboy and "girlie-girl". On the one hand, you love to have your nails painted and your hair fixed but on the other hand, you can sure bet you'll be doing hip-checks out on the soccer field. You can hold your own playing soccer or night games with the boys in the neighborhood but you also loves your new glitter gel toes and nail art kit.

You are a dream child! I love you and am glad you're my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment