Thursday, November 11, 2010

winner

and the winner is...Sherlene Lawton! Yea! Congratulations!

I guess that is no surprise since she's the only person who entered. I guess either no one wanted a thankful table runner or everyone was scared off by the quiz. I admit the quiz was hard. My own mother only got 3 out of 8 correct.

Here's the correct answers:
1. b - Besides chocolate, my favorite flavor is lemon.
2. a - My favorite candy bar is an Almond Joy.
3. d - I would like to get a Master's Degree in Organizational Behavior.
4. b - Besides chocolate, my biggest food weakness is warm, fresh bread.
5. a - Besides the Book of Mormon, my favorite book is Pride & Prejudice.
6. d - I am spending this Thanksgiving in San Diego.
7. c - I have been to 26 temples.
8. b - My favorite fruit pie is peach.

1 comment:

  1. haha i was scared very scared. i only knew that almond joy was your fav bc you posted about it once and i think of you everytime i eat one now:) i figure i have a few more years of blog stocking you before i can win the next quiz:)

    ReplyDelete