Monday, November 1, 2010

Resolution Check-Up

Reporting on my goals each month has been good for me. It really helps provide some motivation!

Lose weight - Okay, not making progress in this area. I am actually up a couple pounds. It's scary that we're starting into the holiday season.

Earn YW Medallion - FINISHED! McKayla and I both received our awards on Sunday, October 24th. Yea!

Write my grandma's life history - I'm still using the "computer crashed and I lost everything" excuse! I am still sobbing and trying to get motivated to start over, but am seriously lacking in motivation.

Do major projects early
CPE - My total for the year is 44 hours. -FINSIHED in May
Christmas cards - FINISHED! The cards are done, the envelopes are addressed, and I even have the rough draft of the Christmas letter (which I won't finish until I am ready to send them out - you never know what exciting thing might happen.)
nieces and nephews birthday presents - FINISHED!
Christmas gifts - I did some shopping. I'm feeling good about this area, but would like to make a lot more progress during November.

Write a book - I worked on this one and made some progress.

Get 7 hours of sleep per night - Again, not so great. I am making an effort to get to bed early and have been fairly successful at that. Unfortunately, Alec is not cooperating. That kid only needs a few hours of sleep at night and he is LOUD! He either wakes me at 1 am because he hasn't even gone to bed yet and I have to get up and chase him into bed or he wakes me at 3 am because he's had enough sleep for the night.


Conclusion: So glad I have to 'fess up every month. It keeps me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment