Monday, November 22, 2010

thankful

I am thankul for many things and many of those things are the common things: family, health, the Gospel, good friends, etc

Some of the more obscure things I am thankful for:
1) that Alec was born in a time where he has opportunities
2) that Over-the-counter remedies are available for so many things (colds, allergies, etc)
3) that I have the opportunity to serve in the temple
4) that even though my corneas are too thin for Lasik and I can't wear disposable contacts, I can at least wear the gas permeable contacts. They correct my vision so much better than glasses (due to my horrendous astigmatism)
5) that Utah has 4 seasons
6) that there are so many good books to read and that they can be found in public libaries
7) for The Amazing Race so I can live vicariously
8) for hot chocolate on snowy days
9) for people who think I'm wonderful no matter what
10) for showers where I get to pick the water temperature

No comments:

Post a Comment