Thursday, November 25, 2010

Today's Thankful

Today I am especially thankful that:

*last night I got to eat Tonya's Reese's Pie - it was so yummy!
*I am flying to San Diego today to spend a few days in warm temps!
*Tonya and Jeremy are going to stay at my home while I'm gone so certain teenage boys will be deterred from breaking in like they did last time we left town
*we all get to sit in First Class on our flight today
*I'm not the one coughing this morning
*there is a Jazzercise Huff and Puff Before You Stuff class this morning so that I won't feel quite as guilty for eating today
*someone is feeding Brakston a Thanksgiving dinner today
*this is the last Thanksgiving Brakston will be gone (at least until he marries)
*my husband got home last night around midnight so he'll be able to eat dinner with us today (too bad he missed Pie Night)


and mostly, I am grateful for my family. I love them all! I have the best husband, best children, best parents, and best siblings ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment