Tuesday, November 16, 2010

simplification

Sounds like a math term, doesn't it?

It seems during the holiday season there is always a plethora of newspaper articles or talk show tips on how to simplify.

I have my own simplification solution - sell McKayla (or give her away or adopt her out for the season). That ought to simplify things. A LOT!

Yesterday alone - I had to take her to school early for a meeting. Then I made dessert for the RHS soccer team banquet. After school there was a basketball team meeting. McKayla also had an accreditation meeting for her SOAR team that ended at 3:45 pm. She had a club soccer game that began at 4 pm and ended up 5:30 pm and then a high school soccer banquet at 6:30.

That is just her schedule - that doesn't include carpools, Chandler's soccer, etc

So, eliminate McKayla - problem solved. I am simplified.

No comments:

Post a Comment