Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sweetheart's

Tonight Alec went to the high school Sweetheart's Dance. When his date showed up to pick him up, he actually sank to the floor with his eyes bugging out. He thought she was so pretty!


She is very pretty inside and out! (Although I do have to admit my preference for modest dresses - i.e. something with sleeves.)

Alec looks incredibly happy in the picture and I am happy for him!


--scrappinsoccermama wishes she could have been there for this magical event but, alas, she is in Nevada at a soccer tournament. Thanks goodness for email so I at least get the pictures in a timely manner! And for cell phones so I can get the details!

1 comment:

  1. nice tie-glad you had time to get it before leaving! and his hair is done-dad did a great job!
    they both look happy!

    ReplyDelete