Saturday, February 6, 2010

my own Oscars

As Academy Awards are approaching, I thought I'd do my own set of awards.

Movie That Made Me Angry I'd Wasted My Money and My Time - "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"

Movie That Was Exactly What I Expected - "The Twilight Saga: New Moon"

Movie That Surprised Me - "Julie and Julia" (thought I'd love it and heard so much good about it, but I couldn't get past the foul language)

Movie I Really Want to See but Haven't Made it To Yet - "The Blindside"

Movie That I'd Be Willing to Watch Again - "The Proposal"

Movie With a Good Lesson - "Up"


**What awards would you give?

2 comments:

  1. worse waste of minutes of my life i will never get back...g-force
    movie i really really wanted to like but really really couldnt...the land of the lost (i love will ferrell and the original show)
    the movie that everyone else saw but me and i dont even care...star trek (2nd place-transformers)
    movie that i hope wins NO AWARDS...avitar

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the Proposal:) We won't be there tomorrow, both of my girls have RSV.....we vote for Ruby's INN though!! Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete