Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've got piles

It sounds like some wicked disease but it's not. Or, at least it's not contagious.

This is what happens when I clean:


Yep, last week I got the urge to clean out my hall coat closet. I thought it would be so nice to have it clean and organized.

See what happens when I clean?

I end up with piles. A pile to go to a friend. A pile to go to the garbage. A pile to go to DI. A pile to be tried on by my children before I decide what pile it goes in. A pile to be put away elsewhere. A pile I'm not sure what to do with. A pile to be placed in another pile. A pile to... You get the idea.

3 comments:

  1. i hate how things have to get messy before they get organized...that is why i never clean out my fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee. that's what the study looks like now. just piles and piles:) perhaps by the time i get rid of them I'll need to form new ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is why closets have doors! Good for you!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete