Monday, February 22, 2010

better late than never

No, Kevin did not forget me on Valentine's Day (even though I was 350 or so miles away). No, I did not forget to post his gifts. Yes, I was thrown off by not having my computer cord. I didn't want to upload all my photos on our desktop and then load then again on my laptop. (I admit it, I verge on lazy.) Oh, well. My children took oodles of photos of themselves (I do NOT have camera-shy children) and uploaded them on the desktop. So, finally Kevin gets a written nod for his Valentine's efforts.

He gave me these beautiful flowers - just my style. I do enjoy roses but I prefer a mix. Roses seem like perfection and a mix just seems happy and fresh and original.
He also gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure. I am so excited to use it! I really love a good pedicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment