Monday, February 15, 2010

books I've read in the past month

Here's the list of books I've read recently. I've ** the ones I highly recommend:

Desolate Angel by Chaz McGee
**Year of Wonders: A Novel of the Plague by Geraldine Brooks
Benny & Shrimp by Katarine Mazetti
Prayers for Sale by Sandra Dallas
Crazy for the Storm: A Memoir of Survival by Norman Ollestad
Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Patillo
**Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos
Blue Heaven by C.J. Box

Most of this list came from the Reader's Choice selection at our library so I can't take credit for "discovering" them. Ironically, the two I gave ** to were the only ones that weren't library recommendations.

1 comment:

  1. how was Jane Austen ruined my life? sounds interesting esp since i may be obessed with her:)

    ReplyDelete