Saturday, February 27, 2010

it's a small world after all

Events of the past week only emphasize how small this world really is.

On Monday, my dad got a call from a friend of his asking him to go up to Primary Children's Medical Center and help administer a blessing to a set of twins. He got up there to find out the father is from Cody, WY and knows me because he graduated a year ahead of me.

On Wednesday, I went to McKayla's parent-teacher conferences. In visiting with her science teacher, I found out his in-laws live in Cody and know my parents.

On Thursday, I was visiting with a guy who was in our ward 20 years ago. I've run into him off and on over the years and he is currently doing an administrative internship at Riverton High. We talked and found out he is currently living in my sister's ward.

It's a small, small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment