Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Verbal Tag

1. I love walks in the rain and curling up with a good book and a hot chocolate when it's snowing outside.
2. I fear driving next to semis on the freeway.
3. I crave chocolate and warm homemade rolls.
4. I dislike shellfish -- all kinds.
5. I honor my mother. She's incredible. I also honor soldiers who fight for America's freedom and the fight to preserve my rights and the rights of others.
6. I discontinue doing things that continually make me feel inferior.
7. I require lists to help me remember everything!
8. I refuse to hang out with people I don't like.
9. I think I am too judgmental.
10. I perceive the logic in things. I like logic and order and common sense.
11. I disengage in confrontations. I am not good at them.
12. I reject opinions I don't agree with.
13. I loathe phony, plastic people who ONLY care about superficial things.
14. I worry about the decisions I make as a mother. Am I too strict? Not strict enough? Do I talk to my children enough? Do I talk to them about important things? Have I taught them the things they need to know to be successful and happy?
15. I enjoy time spent in nature (hiking or camping).
16. I contemplate my mission in life. What am I good at? What is the best use of my time and talents? In short, what am I good for?
17. I cherish spending time with friends and family.
18. I pray by rote and without real meaning far too often.
19. I value my children.
20. I instigate social opportunities. I am usually the invitor and rarely the invitee.
21. I mock those who do their hair and make-up before coming to the gym.
22. I regard education as having a very high value and respect those with higher education.
23. I struggle with my weight.
24. I respect Kevin. He is a good person in all ways.
25. I wonder what I'll be doing 10 years from now.

Tag. You're It.

1. I love
2. I fear
3. I crave
4. I dislike
5. I honor
6. I discontinue
7. I require
8. I refuse
9. I think
10. I perceive
11. I disengage
12. I reject
13. I loathe
14. I worry
15. I enjoy
16. I contemplate
17. I cherish
18. I pray
19. I value
20. I instigate
21. I mock
22. I regard
23. I struggle
24. I respect
25. I wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment