Monday, March 30, 2009

twenty pounds

I have FINALLY lost 20 pounds since the first of the year! It has been agonizingly slow. I know I should feel really good about the weight loss and on one level I do. However, and this is a big HOWEVER, it is so frustrating and disappointing to see the lack of noticeable difference! I don't even feel like my jeans are fitting much looser (maybe a smidgen if I think skinny and concentrate really hard).

I think it will take another 20 pounds to even notice any difference in size. Maybe it's just another motivating factor to lose weight. Lose more and more and more and then you'll finally be able to see the results.

For now I will just have to content myself with the fact that 20 pounds is quite a bit of weight and will improve my overall health. Go! Fight! Lose!

1 comment:

  1. im stuggling to loose 10 and here you are at 20! amazing girl-there isnt anything you cant do!

    ReplyDelete