Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Elder Brakston Morgan

I got to speak to Brakston this morning. He got to call from the airport while awaiting his flight. It was so wonderful to talk to him but I may miss him even more now! I am having trouble not crying!

He sounds great! He liked his MTC companion and loved his Branch President. He thought his district was the greatest ever! He enjoyed being the district leader.

He has already grown so much! He has learned to really love the scriptures.

He feels pretty special because so many people have written him. He says he got the most mail. Forget the most toys, maybe he who gets the most letters WINS!

At this point, with 9 weeks down, I can't say that time has flown. I have certainly felt every single of the 71 days.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got to talk to him. I hope he adjusts well to Arizona. I'm trying to find this really cool poem for you....it's especially for missionary mothers. I hope to find it soon-hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete