Saturday, March 14, 2009

There are some trouble spots in my home that refuse to stay clean and well organized. One is the top of my dresser. I take the blame on this one because it tends to be my default location. If I am in a hurry to get things out of the way, I pile them on my dresser. If I have something that needs my attention but I can't get to it immediately, I put it on my dresser. It is a bad habit and makes my room a disaster area.

The second is the lazy susan cupboard in my kitchen where I keep mixing bowls and storage containers. This disaster area can be blamed on the girls. I have asked them repeatedly to stack the dishes neatly when getting them out of the dishwasher, but it seems they just throw them in there haphazhardly. Pretty soon the lazy susan won't even turn and I have to organize it once again.

The third area is the linen/medicine closet in the bathroom. This one is a complete mystery. I put the towels and linens away AND I put them in there neatly. Also, as a family, we don't use a lot of medicines or first aid supplies so that shelf should remain relatively untouched. However, more often than not, that closet is a first-rate disaster area.

These three areas seem to be my "trouble" spots and on a fairly regular basis I have the need to organize once more!

-scrappinsoccermama must go clean the top of her dresser before it collapses from the weight of the mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment