I didn't do as well as last month but still made progress.
1) Build shutters for the windows in the front of my house - waiting for warm weather
2) Paint the shutters, outside trim, and outside doors - waiting for warm weather
3) Plant lavender in front of the house - waiting for warm weather
4) Do window treatments for family room, dining room, kitchen, Shanley's room, and the master bedroom - I bought drapes for the family room. I also bought a tablecloth which I need to sew into curtains and a throw pillow or two for the master bedroom.
5) Paint/stain the back deck - waiting for warm weather
6) Paint the master bathroom - no progress
1) Plan a special date with Kevin once a month - oops - did not do!
2) Spend one-on-one time with each child every month (away from the home) - did it!
1) Have 2 game parties for adults this year - one so far this year
2) Host 2 special FHEs with other families this year - one so far this year
1) Lose 20 pounds - I only lost 3 pounds this month - a bit derailed by spending the last week of the month carb-loading for the 1/2 marathon. Total lost for the year = 14 pounds!
2) Climb Mount Timpanogos - summer
3) Run a marathon and a half marathon - check! Ran the half-marathon yesterday.
1) Make sure 1/3 of what I read is uplifting (spiritual, classical, best-book type stuff) - have done this
2) Write a book - Slacked a bit on this - only wrote an additional 930 words this month. Total word count to date = 8990.
1) Spend 1 day a month in the temple - did not spend an entire day there in March
2) Go to 3 new temples - I've already been to 2 but no new ones in March
3) Read the New Era and the Ensign every month - done in March
4) At the end of every day, record the hand of God in my life for that day - I haven't been quite as consistent in March but I am still really learning/growing from this one
Overall - I am doing okay. I should probably kick things up a notch though I feel that every day is a marathon of busyness.
6 days ago