Thursday, April 12, 2012

Proverbs

I have been teaching Proverbs the past couple of days. One of my all-time favorite scriptures is from the book of Proverbs.

Chapter 3 verse 5 - "Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not in thine own understanding."

I believe this is one of my favorites because it is one I NEED the most. I tend to be logical. I think things out and like my decisions to make sense. I rely too much on my own wisdom and knowledge. I need this reminder to turn things over to the Lord more often.

I can testify that I truly have been blessed when I have followed the Lord even when it didn't like the logical, smartest plan. I can also attest that when I trust in the Lord, things always turn out better. God really does see the bigger picture and knows so much more than I can comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment