Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Education Week

I've spent this week at Education Week at BYU. I'm loving it so far!

I look forward to this week every year. It provides a spiritual boost and a plethora of ideas. Over the years, I have incorporated many of the things I've learned into my teaching methods or into my family practices or into my own personal habits. I have also gained a great deal of knowledge about the scriptures.

The theme this year is "Teach one another words of wisdom". However, the message that I've received is to have more trust in the Lord. I need to be better about laying my cares and concerns at His feet and not allowing myself to feel stressed and heavy-hearted.

I always find it interesting that although a theme may be chosen for a conference or a talk, I hear what I need to hear.

(Two more days at BYU...so excited!)

No comments:

Post a Comment