Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Camp K

While Shanley and I are at Girls' Camp, Alec is spending the week at Camp Kostopulos. This is a great camp for people with disabilities.

Alec has gone every summer except one since he was 8 years old. That makes this year his 9th time.

This year is a bit different because I signed him up for a travel camp vs. residential camp. In other words, rather than spend the entire week at Camp K riding horses, swimming, doing ropes courses, and so forth, he is spending the week touring and doing activities around the Salt Lake area.

Alec really looks forward to this time on his own. I have to admit that having him taken care of while I'm away at girls' camp is great for me! I just wish he were able to actually tell me all that he got to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment