Thursday, April 22, 2010

where do your kids sleep?

I would have to say that my family has some weird sleep issues. (No, I am not talking about the fact that I keep waking up at 1 am.)

You just never know where you'll find my kids sleeping.

Alec and Chandler are the worst. For months, Alec slept on a mattress on the ground beside his bed. Chandler slept on a mattress on the floor of his closet across the room from his bed.

Alec has been known to sleep downstairs on the floor. This past week I awoke to find him sleeping outside on the trampoline. The past two nights he has spent on the floor in our computer room (no mattress even).

Chandler once spent months sleeping under his bed and at another point he was sleeping between two mattresses.

In addition to the musical bed issue, Alec doesn't seem to need much sleep. He usually doesn't go to bed until about 1 am and then he still gets up at 6 am. Sometimes it catches up with him though. Then I catch him sleeping just about anywhere (like on the floor or in the car).


Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment