Friday, April 30, 2010

resolution check up

Four months into the new year and time for a check-up on my goals.

Lose weight - Doing great on this one. Down one more size this month. Yea! I am not ready to report on total pounds lost but I have exceeded my goal for the year and am on track to meet my new goal by my birthday (June 10th)! In the interest of full disclosure I would have to admit that I've done lousy the past two days (yes, I had some of that chocolate truffle cheesecake from yesterday's post). But, even my brother noticed I've lost weight (I figure if he noticed, it's been a major change!)

Earn YW Medallion - Progressing well here. Close to finishing one of my projects and working hard on the other. I have those 2 projects and 2 achievements left to finish.

Write my grandma's life history - I have spent several hours working on this during the month. Yeah! I am making progress.

Do major projects early
CPE - I did 12 hours this month bringing my total for year to 32 hours.
Christmas cards - I made 3 mock-ups and selected the one I will make. I bought all the supplies and am now ready to get crackin' on this.
nieces and nephews birthday presents - FINISHED!
Christmas gifts - I finished one more.

Write a book - I've actually started. (Haven't made massive progress but I've started - that counts for something.)

Get 7 hours of sleep per night - Week one was good. Week two was okay. Week three was horrid. Week four was pretty good so I'm feeling fairly rested at the moment. I came pretty close to 7 hours on most nights (except during week three).


Conclusion: Again this month I am happy with my progress. It has really helped reporting it this way. I feel accountable and really focus on my goals more. I guess knowing I'm reporting it gives me the extra motivation to ensure I have something good to report (no one likes to look like a failure!)

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great. I am envious. Maybe if I write them down and report on them I will be more succesful - that is a good idea.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete