Friday, April 23, 2010

I wonder???

I do not profess to be a deep thinker. I don't spend my time worrying about cold fusion, the ozone layer, or whether dinosaurs really walked the earth.

I tend to spend my time wondering why women are obsessed with shoes and why I apparently am almost the only female who missed that gene?!? I don't own dozens of pairs of shoes in every imaginable color. I would prefer it if I didn't own a single pair of shoes. Seriously. It would be heaven for me if it were socially acceptable to go everywhere BAREFOOT!

And why can't shaving your head come into vogue for women? Why do men get all the ease? Just shower and you're out the door - no need to even towel-dry. Not me. Twenty minutes just to blow-dry my hair and then it still needs to be straightened.

Does anyone think I can start a new fashion trend of bald-headed, bare-footed women?


Nah. I didn't think so.

1 comment:

  1. i love shoes but my mom never did-wore sneakers all. the. time.
    and im just growing my hair long-we arent going to go to the bald trend now!!

    ReplyDelete