Saturday, April 17, 2010

must. have. sleep.

One of my goals for this year was to get more sleep.

This week has been my worst failure yet! Every single morning I woke up early. As in between 1 am and 3 am. Never could get back to sleep. Also, this was usually after waking up 2-3 times during the 3-6 hours sleep I did get.

Finally last night I slept a full 8 hours! Woo Hoo!

Here's what happens to me when I actually get sleep: I woke this morning feeling great so I went running. I ran a few miles and then got ready for the day. McKayla had to be at her soccer game an hour early and I had too much energy to sit there and read/visit so I got a few more miles in.

I still feel a bit too much energy. We're headed to Chandler's game now - maybe I can get another mile or two in before his game starts.

Wonder what I could do if I got 8 hours of sleep every single night?

No comments:

Post a Comment