Tuesday, April 20, 2010

great deals!

Oh, how I love a bargain! I love free stuff even more!

Yesterday, I took Shanley and her friend, Madi, to Down East Home and Clothing where Good Things Utah was broadcasting. We were part of the studio audience which was interesting.

They told all us that all audience members would receive a free camisole or wonder tee. WooHoo!

We shopped a bit after the show and Shanley found some great $50 white jeans on sale for $12. We went to pay for them and pick up our free cami and found that the jeans were on final clearance and were marked down even cheaper. Shanley selected a red lace cami as her free item (I selected a cream wonder tee).
The total cost for this cute outfit was (drum roll, please!)

$2.66

No kidding. And that's with tax. What a deal!

I spent the weekend buying Quaker cereals for 40 cents a box (yep. I actually bought 50 boxes of cereal for $20.00). This morning I bought $57 worth of groceries for $16. At the moment I am feeling pretty proud of my shopping skills.

2 comments:

  1. look at you thrifty momma! shanley is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should of pulled it together and went with you on Monday that was my plan. I didn't put it on the calendar and it got away from me. You got some great deals good job.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete