Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teen Cousins' Camp

The past two days have been full of teen fun!  There are 9 teens (my 3, Jolyn's 4, and Dawnette's 2).  Sunday night we played games and watched a movie.  Yesterday we did a photo scavenger hunt at IKEA, a road rally, Olympics, a finger-lickin Fun Dip race, an Atomic Fireball challenge, the M&M game, glow-in-the-dark bowling and another movie.

We spent today in temples doing baptisms.  We did the Jordan River, Mount Timpanogas, and Draper.  Unfortunately, I got too busy to check on temple closings so we drove down to the Provo Temple only to find it closed.  Oops!  (Seriously - how long would it have taken me to check lds.org?) 

It's been a lot of fun but I am a bit worn (10 hours sleep between the last 2 nights and lots of going).
Hopefully, I will get a good night's sleep tonight since our family reunion starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment