Tuesday, July 24, 2012

failure to connect the dots

Sometimes it amazes me how my brain works and sometimes it amazes me even more how it doesn't!

Yesterday I said I didn't want to go to Seven Peaks Waterpark today because it is a holiday so it will be crowded.  I also said I'd be unable to call and schedule a doctor appointment for Alec because it is a holiday.  I also realized I wouldn't be able to call and schedule a haircut appointment for myself because it is a holiday.  So, I think I had it firmly established that it is a holiday today.

I arose this morning at 3:30 am after possibly one of the worst nights of sleep EVER.  I dry shampooed my hair, straightened it, put on make-up, got dressed, and drove to the temple only to find the gates locked because guess what?  It is a holiday today!

Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment