Saturday, March 10, 2012

the tradition continues...

Natalie opened her mission call last night:

Oregon Portland Mission speaking ASL

I am so happy for her! She was so excited that her hands were shaking like crazy. I have NEVER seen anyone's hands shake so much.

She also continues the tradition of serving in the United States.
My dad - Northern California Mission
Kevin - Michigan Lansing Mission
Darin - North Carolina Raleigh Mission
Dawnette - Indiana Indianapolis Mission
Todd - North Carolina Raleigh Mission
Jeremy - Pennsylvania Harrisburg Mission
Kari - Texas Houston Mission
Tonya - Michigan Lansing Mission
My parents - Church Headquarters Mission
Brakston - Arizona Tempe Mission speaking Spanish
My parents - Washington D. C. Temple Mission
Natalie - Oregon Portland Mission speaking ASL

Yep, everyone has served in the states. I do think this current generation is branching out a bit though. Both Brakston and Natalie are speaking foreign languages (well, does ASL count as a FOREIGN language?).

No comments:

Post a Comment