Saturday, March 3, 2012

is this what it will feel like?

I dropped off 3 of my children at the airport today. Alec, McKayla, and Shanley flew to Idaho to spend the weekend with Brakston and Whitney. I literally pulled up to the curb and kicked them out the door before zooming off in a moment of glee - a whole weekend with just Kevin, Chandler and I.

just kidding.

It is a bit quiet.

I did drop them off at the curb but with hugs and reminders to take off their jackets when going through security and double checks to make sure they actually had their boarding passes.

I can hardly believe they are so grown up that I can do that.

In the meantime, Chandler will probably make me play XBox Kinect with him all weekend since it's brand new and he has no siblings to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment