Thursday, March 29, 2012

foods I dislike

I love food - I truly do. This is my downfall. I am certain I would be a lot skinnier if I just were a much pickier eater. There are a few foods though that I just can't stomach:

*any fruit-flavored breakfast cereal (i.e. Fruit Loops, Apple Jacks, Crunch Berries, etc)
*canned peas
*brussel sprouts
*eggs - hard-boiled, scrambled, poached, fried, etc
*chocolate chip cookies (weird since I'm a confessed chocoholic)

So, I am going to go on the green peas and egg diet. The reward for all the weight I'll lose? chocolate chip cookies - all I can eat!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny the foods we like and dislike. I am on a gluten free and sugar free diet. Basically no bread and no sweets. The kids just made Chocolate Chip Cookies which I love!! It's killing me. I will now go eat my rice cake with peanut butter to make me feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE food too! I was just thinking the other day how I wish I didn't love to eat so much. Think of how much time it would save in the cooking, eating, and cleaning process. And who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies!!!!

    ReplyDelete