Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vegas,here I come!

Let me just start by saying that I hate Las Vegas! That being said, I can hardly wait to get there for the long weekend.

Huh?!?

I am heading to Las Vegas on Friday morning with my mom, McKayla, Brakston, and Brakston's friend Whitney. We are going for McKayla's soccer tournament. Unfortunately, the weather is not supposed to be very nice for us - rain and temps in the 50s.

However, I am badly in need of a getaway and Vegas will surely do. I hate to complain because I know that everyone is busy but I have been completely overwhelmed. New Beginnings, PPIs, games for a ward party, teaching a merit badge clinic, taking students to a day at the capital, helping with ZAP, orientation meetings and assemblies at the middle school, book fair at the elementary, soccer games, basketball games, school community council meeting, etc. I hit overload a couple days ago.

Tomorrow I will have a chance to pack and prepare for the Las Vegas trip and then I hope to sleep, relax, enjoy a few soccer games, play some games, put together a jigsaw puzzle, watch a video, visit, and sleep some more! Vegas is looking better and better all the time.

1 comment:

  1. we all need those little getways to recharge, have fun.
    karen

    ReplyDelete